How a Dirty Filter Can Cause Air Conditioning Repair Tampa FL?
If your AC is not working the way it should be, who will you blame it for? You will probably blame the technicians who failed to do their job properly during the maintenance program or other parts of the unit for its low efficiency. What if we say that they are all innocent and the prime culprit is right in from of you? Well, did you check your air filter? They are the hidden culprits who cause all the trouble silently. Yes, the air filters are to be blame for they can host loads of repairing problems. A dirty air filter can cause a stir in the smooth mechanism of the AC and can also cause a complete breakdown. So, the next time you call for air conditioning repair Tampa, FL, make sure the hidden culprit – air filters is properly and thoroughly cleaned or replaced. Let’s see air conditioning repair.
Issues a Dirty Air Filter Can Make
The air filters are one of the most important parts of the AC, which helps to clean the air that comes into it. This causes the dirt and debris to get attach to the filters, which with time, lowers and hinders the smooth operation of the system. The indoor air quality will not deteriorate and also the air conditioner will operate at its full efficiency.
If the air filters are not clean as said, it will end up collecting a large amount of debris and all relate dust particles. You may not take this issue as a serious one, but it will impact greatly your AC. Get the best HVAC filters to make your air conditioner work better.
Take a look at some of the consequences that will occur because of the dirty air filter.
- Dirty Evaporator Coil – If the air filters are fully clogged up, it will not be able to stop more dust and debris, which in turn would reach the other parts as well. This will start causing problems in the system. but the most it will impact is the evaporator coil, as with time, the dust will start accumulating in it. The dirt and dust will hinder the cooling process of the evaporator coil and will damage it.
- Reduced Airflow – Let’s take a stand-alone fan for example. Have you noticed how with time, the fan loses its cooling and operating efficiency just because it has collected a large amount of dust on it? This same principle is apply to the air conditioner also. If a simple mechanism of a stand-alone fan can have a huge impact, imagine how it will affect the air conditioner. If the dirt and debris get clogged in the filters, it will affect the smooth airflow, which in turn would slow down the process of cooling.
- Repair Bills – It is obvious that when dirt gets accumulated in the filters, the AC will lose its efficiency which would give place to other air conditioner problems. The parts will have to work harder and will break down in no time. You will then have to spend loads on repairing and replacements.
- Short Cycling – If your air conditioner keeps turning on and off constantly, then know it is short cycling. The air conditioner fails to complete its full cycle, which results in turning on and off again and again. Because of this, you will notice cold and hot spots in your house. It stops not just with incomplete cycle but also strains the system to operate harder. This again will lead to repairs. Never ignore short cycling issues and contact the AC repair services Tampa, FL, as soon as possible.
- Less Comfort – This of course you will be compromising to a great extent. A dirty air filter reduces airflow, which in turn reduces cooling comfort. So, in the end, you will be compromising your comfort level too.
The moment you notice issues with your air conditioner, do not delay or postpone and get in touch with a trained and experienced professional like Xpress Quality Services. You can reach them at (813) 843-0200 and witness your home cooling off again in the least time possible.